Grays GX4000 Composite Field Hockey StickItem Number: 12099114
Take $10 Off Orders of $50 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Grays ® BX4000 Composite Field Hockey Stick provides excellent shock absorption, power and durability. The Maxi toe is great for drag flicks and reverse stick control so you can dominate the opposition. This stick is constructed of a composite bland and features a 20 mm bow.
- Bow: 20 mm
- Toe: Maxi
- Material: Composite blend
- Increased aramid mix for improved shock absorption
- High fiberglass content ensures superior power and durability
- Maxi toe is excellent for drag flicks and reverse stick control
- Features Traction Hi-Soft grip
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anna Banana Good, But... Im a high school player, and I love this stick. Its very lightweight and has good power, it also has great shock absorption because it doesn't hurt your hands. I chose this stick over the Grays GX1000 which was really heavy and hurt my hands!! I would recommend this to any advanced player!! although when it came in the mail the handle was black not blue! July 23, 2012
1-1 of 1