Ande Backwater Spinning Rod
Save $10.00 (20%)
Professional and weekend anglers enjoy the high performance of the Ande ® Backwater ™ Spinning Rod. A high modulus graphite and glass blend combine with a dual layer construction to produce extreme sensitivity and durability while the solid tip construction enhances lifting power. This rod features a blank through handle construction, light, comfortable cork grips and a cushioned stainless steel/graphite seat.
- High modulus graphite and glass blend with dual layer construction for sensitivity and durability
- Solid tip for lifting power
- Blank through handle construction
- Comfortable, lightweight cork grip
- Cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seat
- Model: ABWS-702MH
- Length: 7'
- Action: Medium-Heavy
- Pieces: 2
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12143836
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ocean Buzzard Fun to use for striped bass Have caught some good size striped bass using this rod (34 - 44 inches). It has a very nice feel and was not overmatched. August 16, 2014
1-1 of 1