CycleOps SuperMagneto Pro Bike Trainer
Between seasons, use the CycleOps « SuperMagneto Pro Bike Trainer to get in shape and stay that way. It offers the most versatility of the CycleOps trainer line allowing you to adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. You can also modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. If you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the CycleOps « SuperMagneto Pro is the right choice for you!
- Flexible PowerCurve Technology lets you adjust resistance curves, providing the right inertia for the right rider
- Power Tuned technology provides smooth realistic accelerations and inertia for a real-world feel
- Easier transport without sacrificing ride feel or inertia
- Wide selection of ride pre-sets include:
- Easy- for warm up
- Road- for a ride all day to build volume and build a sweat
- Interval- for a step up to a more intense workout
- Meter/gauge not included
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12144165
Rated 5 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby BTN Excellent Trainer The CycleOps is solidly built, very easy to set up and is relatively quiet. It is an excellent trainer for the winter months. Highly recommended with the riser block. December 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Coleman Farms Excellent Trainer Bought the Super Magneto Pro Winter kit for myself and ended up having to buy a second one for my husband. We love them. Easy to set up and use. Highly recommend for any level rider, beginner, intermediate or expert riders! No Cons ALL PRO!! June 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Art Great Cycle Trainer This is one of the better Trainers out there and it is easy to set up! March 26, 2014
1-3 of 3