Easton Men's Phantom Turf Baseball ShoeItem Number: 12171604
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Dominate the field in the Easton ® Phantom Turf baseball shoe. The upper features a combination of synthetic leather and mesh with extended toecaps for protection in the toe drag areas. The midsole is designed with a combination of an ultra mesh lining for breathability and a 4 mm cut EVA sockliner for comfort. This cleat also is constructed with a Grip System ™ patented pivot control system for extreme stability and added comfort.
- Upper features a combination of lightweight synthetic leather and mesh
- The upper also includes extended toecaps to protects the toe drag areas
- Midsole is designed with a combination of an ultra mesh lining for breathability and comfort and a 4 mm cut EVA sockliner for added comfort
- Outsole is constructed with Grip System ™ patented pivot control system and Energy Fit ™ patented comfort system
- Outsole also features an ultra supportive shank plate for support and motion control
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 559 softballer great option to cleats no problems running on the hard softball diamonds in these shoe better grip then tennis shoes and much easier on the feet then cleats March 24, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by bballmom Did not last one week We purchased these shoes for a baseball tournament which would be on turf fields. The front rubber over the toe started to pull away after the 2nd day of wearing them. Not good quality. Will be returning them to the store. June 18, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by gunt nice shoe i liked these shoes for mens slow pitch softball. they were comfortable and light weight but i would order half size down. i wear a standard size 11 in mens in every shoe i get but these were very big and returned them and got 10.5 and they are great. dicks was very good about returns even after i wore them in a tournament. August 14, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by don j. good comfort and style; water resistent good value for the price, would buy again May 1, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Base/football coach Excellent I bought these as an all-purpose shoe for coaching both baseball and football. They are very light and comfortable, look great, and the molded cleats are sufficient for both dirt and grass. March 30, 2012
1-5 of 5