Nikon EDG II 10x32 Binoculars
The Nikon® EDG II Binoculars deliver high-resolution images in a lightweight package. The EDG II features Extra-low Dispersion glass lenses for a sharp and detailed resolution and fully multicoated optics for bright and clear images. The detachable eyecups prevent light from affecting your field of view and its high-reflective, multilayer prism coating shows images with their accurate color reproduction.
Enclosed in a rubber-armored body for ultimate durability, the binoculars are o-ring-sealed and nitrogen-filled for a waterproof and fogproof performance.
- Nikon's® ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses deliver superior sharpness and color correction for unmatched detail resolution
- Advanced, fully multicoated optics for bright, vivid sight pictures
- Ergonomic construction balances perfectly in the hand for extended hunts
- Horn-shaped detachable eyecups block out peripheral light for a clear field of view
- Lightweight, rubber-armored body delivers superior ruggedness in any weather
- O-ring-sealed and dry nitrogen-filled for a waterproof and fogproof optical performance (Up to 10 minutes submersed at 16.4 feet)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction
- Field flattener lens system minimizes field curvature, producing images that are as sharp in the peripheral areas as they are in the center
- Dual focus knob with locking diopter adjustments for unparalleled speed and convenience
- Long eye relief with ratcheting eyecup adjustments allow for a perfect view, with or without eyewear
- Lightweight magnesium-alloy body
- Includes Nikon® EDG travel case, EDG soft touch neck-strap with quick adjust and EDG rubberized objective frames
- Model: 7569
- Magnification: 10x
- Prism System: Roof
- Objective Diameter: 32mm
- Angular Field of View (Real): 6.5 degrees
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 59.2 degrees
- FOV at 100 yards: 341 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 3.2mm
- Eye Relief: 17.3mm
- Close Focus Distance: 8.2 ft.
- Relative Brightness: 10.2
- Interpupilary Distance: 56-72mm
- Dimensions: 5.4"L x 5.5"W
- Weight: 22.9 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12174227