Nikon Premier 10X25 Compact Binoculars
The Nikon® Premier Binoculars are designed for serious hunters who want a reliable performance. The binoculars feature a sturdy, die-cast magnesium-alloy body that cuts weight without giving up durability, and fully multicoated optics with multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
Phase-correction silver coated prisms enhance resolution and contrast for excellent detail, while producing clear, round images of your target. For waterproof/fogproof performance under the most adverse weather conditions, the Premier Binoculars are O-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen.
- High resolution, fully multicoated optics
- Silver mirror prism coatings
- Durable, lightweight magnesium-alloy construction
- Eco-Glass manufactured without lead or arsenic
- Phase-correction coated high index prisms
- Slide-and-lock eyecups
- Long eye relief for easy viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Weighs just 9.5 ounces
- Model: 7507
- Magnification: 10x25
- Objective Diameter: 25mm
- FOV at 1000 yards: 283 ft.
- Angular FOV (Real): 5.4°
- Angular FOV (Apparent): 50.5°
- Relative Brightness: 6.3
- Exit Pupil: 2.5mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Close Focus Distance: 10.4 ft.
- Dimensions: 4.4"L x 4.3"W
- Interpupilary Distance: 56mm-72mm
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12176899