Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical Paintball GunItem Number: 12182544
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
X7 Phenom Mechanical Paintbal Gun is the first electro-pneumatic marker to offer improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, manual or electronic mode firing, and the flexibility of CO2 or compressed air usage. The new FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency allowing you to get over 1,400 shots from a 68 cubic inch 4500 psi tank. Also, due to its Spool Valve design, recoil is virtually eliminated for improved accuracy.
As an added benefit, the Phenom's searless design incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. Best of all, because this new marker is built around the existing X7 platform, the Phenom-which is nearly 3 inches shorter than the X7-can still accept more than 20 current X7 ® mods and upgrades, including the popular Flatline ® Barrel.
Players have never been offered such a complete package - the performance of a tournament marker.the flexibility of a mechanical marker.the durability of a Tippmann ®.and the ability to customize their marker with thousands of different looks. With the new X7 Phenom priced similar to the current X7 with eGrip, the X7 Phenom truly is in a class of its own.
** Learn more about THE PROS CO2 Filling Services available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Caliber: .68 Caliber
- New compact and lightweight aluminum body
- Pushpin construction for easy field stripping
- All-metal trigger for enhanced stability
- Three position selector switch - with third position having five firing modes
- Magnetically activated hall effect electronics
- Quick release magazine with built-in tool storage
- The internal gasline and lack of cocking handle offer a more realistic look
- Redesigned Cyclone Feed System paddles feed up to 15 balls-per-second without batteries
- Piccatinny top rail to easily add new sights or handles
- Compatible with air-thru stocks
- Removable front and rear sights
- Low profile, offset hopper for clear line of sight
- Modular foregrip with two rails to add sights and scopes
- Internal regulator with new external velocity adjustment (tool required)
- 9.5" high performance, stone-honed barrel
- Includes maintenance pack, barrel blocking device, and marker lubricant
- Two year marker warranty
- Action: Open Bolt Blow Forward Spool Valve System
- Power: Electro Pneumatic
- Hopper Capacity: 200 Balls
- CO2 Capable
- Feed Rate: 15 BPS
- Capable Gases: No2, CO2, Compressed Air
- Firing Rate: 15 BPS (New ASTM Standards)
- Trigger: Mechanical and Electronic
- Effective Range: 150 ft.
- Barrel Length: 9.5"
- Length: 19.75"
- Weight: 3.92 lbs
- Model: T130002
DISCLAIMER: The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and Puerto Rico is prohibited. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-533-4831.
Country Of Origin: China