Airhead Na Pali Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of any Boat or Standup Paddleboard!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
Join in the fun with the Airhead® Na Pali Stand-Up Paddle Board! If you want a great workout or just want to explore the local waterways, grab the Airhead® SUP. The durable construction and versatile design allow you to use this SUP as is, or you can install the included seat and paddle to use it like a kayak! The Na Pali inflates quickly and easily with the high-pressure hand pump. A backpack is included for easy transport.
- Rugged drop stitch construction allows higher air pressure than other inflatables
- Rigid construction performs like fiberglass
- Anti-skid EVA pad helps provide secure footing
- 4 D-rings let you strap in your gear
- 3 removable fins ensure straight tracking and great maneuverability
- Removable seat allows you to paddle seated if desired
- Included high pressure hand pump allows easy inflation
- Anemometer included
- Valve wrench included
- Backpack with mesh panels included for easy transport of your SUP and accessories
- Adjustable SUP paddle is not included
- Size: 10' 6"
- Style: AHSUP-1
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12220040
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Staci Good overall board I have had this board for 3 years, it has held up well. It is very durable and stays inflated. The material becomes very hard, but still has some give when you stand on it which makes for more of a core work out. You would not be able to do yoga on this type of board. It does roll up, but the back pack is more duffle bag size and is heavy with all the equipment in it. Took it out with others on a windy day this weekend and did not have any more trouble navigating then someone else with a standard hard board. Sitting on it and using it more as a kayak is easy enough too, but I would recommend a kayak paddle for this use. June 2, 2014
1-1 of 1