Airhead Montana 2 Person Inflatable Kayak
- Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of any Boat or Standup Paddleboard!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
Grab a friend and head out with the Airhead® Montana 2 Person Inflatable Kayak! The inflatable design allows you to easily carry your kayak along with you for lots of fun anytime, anywhere! Four bottom fins offer low drag and superior tracking, while the lightweight, compact design can be easily deflated for transport in the trunk of your car or a duffel bag. This durable kayak is the perfect choice for lakes or moderate white water.
- 2-person sit-on-top inflatable kayak
- Designed for lakes and moderate white water
- Easy to inflate and deflate (3 Boston valves with nylon covers)
- Low drag/superior tracking with 4 bottom fins
- Orange color is highly visible for safety
- Inflatable seats with adjustable support backrest and mesh pocket
- Neoprene elbow guards for comfort
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Grab handles for easy put-ins and pull-outs
- 6 D-rings at bow and stern for securing gear
- Stretch net in bow
- All 3 air chambers are completely enclosed by rugged 840D nylon with UV and water-resistant coatings
- Durable tri-laminate reinforcements on the bottom
- Stainless steel and nylon hardware will not corrode
- Threaded drain plug
- Length: 12'
- Carry weight: 36.3 lbs
- Style #: AHTK-2
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12225414
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Just me Glad I bought this I bought this kayak for use on a lake for two people and my dog. This is my first kayak. It is easy to inflate/deflate and handles the waves from boat traffic on the lake beautifully. It is comfortable and handles well. I am very happy I purchased this kayak. September 11, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by RON53 product bigger than first thought Time for delivery a little long. When it did arrive it was easy to unpack and start using, The only problem is one with quality control. The end covers are coming loose from a glued spot on the bottom of both ends. Probably won't hurt anything right now but the future is yet to be seen. July 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by smiley very portable, quick to inflate, very stable I kind of expected it to be easy to topple like a canoe or kayak but is very stable, aith an adult and 2 kids. Indflates manually in aboit ( minutes with large airflow pump. Packs easily in back of mini van with rest of luggage for vacation. Felt comfortable enough to take kids outside the harbor and onto the swells. Ive had mine for a few.years and it still works great. June 6, 2014
1-3 of 3