Eureka! Grand Manan Tour 6 Person Tent
The Eureka! ® Grand Manan Tour 6 Person Tent is an all-weather tent incorporating unique vertical end section poles which create more internal volume for greater livability than a typical 3-pole dome tent. It features a large screen vestibule that keeps your camping bug-free. Two large side-opening doors provide easy access. It also boasts a power port system that is ready to install the E! Power System. Four interior pockets provide storage.
Canopy: 68D polyester taffeta uncoated
Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 1200 mm
Floor: 210D polyester taffeta 1500 mm
Mesh: 40D No-See-Um
- All-weather & bug-free camping in a 2-pole rectangular dome with 3rd pole supporting large screened vestibule
- Fly covering screen room can be configured in multiple ways including awning
- 2 large, side-opening D-style doors with hi/low venting offer entry and access to vestibules
- N!ergy system compatible plus Power Port - ready to install the E! Power System (not included)
- Freestanding fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves, and post and grommet assembly make set up easy
- 4 interior pockets to organize small items
- Straight lower walls maximize usable interior space by allowing cots and other furniture to be placed close to walls.
- Large vestibules allows rooms for extra gear
- Full coverage fly rolls up, providing 4-way ventilation
- Bathtub floor protects against splashing and standing water
- Awning provides shade when used with 2 HA poles (not included)
- Capacity: 6
- Peak height: tent 78"/ screen room 69"
- Weight: 27 lbs 11 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Poles: 2
- Floor area: 16' 6" x 8' 6" sq ft
- Vestibule area: 48.9 sq ft
- Doors: 9 (4 in fly, 3 in screen room, 2 in tent)
- Windows: 4
- Vestibules: 2
- Packed size: 11" x 27"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12238098