Eureka! Grand Manan 9 5-Person TentItem Number: 12242400
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Eureka!® Grand Manan 9 5-Person Tent provides maximum space and comfort. Utilizing straight lower walls to maximize useable interior space, this tent allows up to 5 people to sleep at ease. It features bathtub floor wraps to protect against splashing and standing water. The full-coverage fly roll up and vent provide extra ventilation.
- 2-pole dome tent with durable, shockcorded fiberglass frame
- 21% more headroom than a standard 2-pole dome tent and 16% more volume to house an air bed (not included) with the straight wall design
- Easy entry with side-opening doors
- Keeps essentials close with the 8 interior pockets
- Protects against splashing and standing water with the bathtub floor wraps along sides of the tent
- Room for extra gear with large, double-point vestibules
- Full-coverage fly rolls up, allowing 4-way ventilation for maximum cool air flow to the interior through low mesh vents
- Extra ventilation options with zippered access to the fly vent, through the vent in the tent body ceiling
- Removable window flap can be stored inside the built-in pocket when not in use
- Gear loft for optional dome style
- Sleeps: 4-5 people
- Floor Size: 9' x 9'
- Pack Size: 11" x 25"
- Minimum weight: 21 lbs 7 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent area: 81 sq ft
- Center height: 6'
- Frame: 12.7 mm fiberglass, post & grommet
- Vents: 4
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 4
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: 52.39 sq ft
- Gear Loft Loops: 4
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rainier Great Tent! Love everything about the tent, although set-up directions could be a bit more detailed. Shipping was excellent. Everything came as expected. Thanks! June 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Montana75 Excellent for an extended stay We shared this tent with our grandson on a long weekend. Room was excellent to three people and gear. It rained the first day and we stayed completely dry. The third day was in the 80's but the tent venting kept us cool. Excellent product. August 6, 2013
1-2 of 2