Eureka! Grand Manan 9 5 Person Tent
The Eureka!® Grand Manan 9 5-Person Tent provides maximum space and comfort. Utilizing straight lower walls to maximize useable interior space, this tent allows up to 5 people to sleep at ease. It features bathtub floor wraps to protect against splashing and standing water. The full-coverage fly roll up and vent provide extra ventilation.
- 2-pole dome tent with durable, shockcorded fiberglass frame
- 21% more headroom than a standard 2-pole dome tent and 16% more volume to house an air bed (not included) with the straight wall design
- Easy entry with side-opening doors
- Keeps essentials close with the 8 interior pockets
- Protects against splashing and standing water with the bathtub floor wraps along sides of the tent
- Room for extra gear with large, double-point vestibules
- Full-coverage fly rolls up, allowing 4-way ventilation for maximum cool air flow to the interior through low mesh vents
- Extra ventilation options with zippered access to the fly vent, through the vent in the tent body ceiling
- Removable window flap can be stored inside the built-in pocket when not in use
- Gear loft for optional dome style
- Sleeps: 4-5 people
- Floor Size: 9' x 9'
- Pack Size: 11" x 25"
- Minimum weight: 21 lbs 7 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent area: 81 sq ft
- Center height: 6'
- Frame: 12.7 mm fiberglass, post & grommet
- Vents: 4
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 4
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: 52.39 sq ft
- Gear Loft Loops: 4
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12242400
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Chris17 Performs as discribed The set-up couldn't have been easier after watching a youtube video. Ventilation was excellent. The only problem I had was with the tent stakes. The RV park had some hard packed soil and I had to go to buy some larger stakes for the soil. October 5, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Lizzy2013 This tent meets pretty much all my requirements. I have not actually used the tent yet but did set it up in the garage...sorta a trial run to see how hard it would be. I am a 65 year old 5'2" woman and was able to set the tent up by myself (albeit under controlled conditions). The poles are a very tight fit and extremely difficult to get connected onto the corner pins but other than that the tent went up fairly smoothly. The configuration of the rainfly and the doors/windows is great. I eagerly anticipate my first actual camping trip with this tent. Hopefully it will live up to the expectations. One thing I do wish was different is that the bottom windows had zipper closures instead of the curtains. I figure down the road if this is a problem ... well I have lots of duct tape... but would like to see this tent just as it is with the addition of the zipper closure windows. December 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Rainier Great Tent! Love everything about the tent, although set-up directions could be a bit more detailed. Shipping was excellent. Everything came as expected. Thanks! June 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Montana75 Excellent for an extended stay We shared this tent with our grandson on a long weekend. Room was excellent to three people and gear. It rained the first day and we stayed completely dry. The third day was in the 80's but the tent venting kept us cool. Excellent product. August 6, 2013
1-4 of 4