Eureka! Copper Canyon 8 Person Tent
The Eureka! ® Copper Canyon 8 Person Tent boasts a vertical wall design allowing you to maximize your camping space. This cabin-style tent is packed with features such as a zippered E! Power Port which allows you to use an electrical power cord inside the tent. Easy to assemble, the Copper Canyon provides loads of storage pockets for all your gear. If the weather turns rainy, the bathtub floor and rain fly will keep your and your crew dry!
- Sleeps 8
- Seasons: 3
- Zippered E! Power Port allows the use of an electrical power cord on the inside of tent
- Free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame is easy to set up
- Clips secure tent body to frame
- Storm guy out pockets put away guylines on fly during set up and take down
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent for water splashing protection
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keeps your belongings close and easy to reach
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly (couple with ring and pin)
- Includes 8 hang loops, 1 flashlight loop and 16 storage pockets
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 6
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Fly included
- Interior size: 156" x 120" x 87"
- Floor area: 13' x 10'
- Center height: 7'
- Fly material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Wall material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Mesh material: 68D polyester no-see-um
- Floor material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Frame: 12.7 mm and 16 mm fiberglass and 19.5 mm steel ring and pin
- Pack weight: 34 lbs 2 oz
- Pack size: 10" x 28"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12242402