Tom Watson "Lessons of a Lifetime" DVD
NOW: $39.97 (20% off!)
The ultimate Watson learning experience, Lessons of a Lifetime is just that, lessons learned from childhood through competition, gifts from great teachers he encountered, from grip to chips shots to confident putting and effortless-looking drives, Watson's winning ways are interpreted for you by Tom Watson himself.
- Instruction from Tom Watson, 6-Time Player of the Year
- 2 Fully Packed Disk DVD is 2hrs & 45 min. 44Chapters
- 16 Page Companion Booklet
- Consistency, contact, alignment, firmness of grip, pivot points, release, rhythm and Penick's "dead aim," it's all covered in two comprehensive DVDs that will result in a series of "I get it!" moments that can only improve your game by concentrating on the positives
- From playing in the wind, to hooking antidotes to fearless putting, Tom Watson has anticipated every angle, every anxiety-causing habit, and breaks it down for any golfer These are lessons of a lifetime that you can begin to apply the next time you stand at #1 with your golfing friends. Lessons learned by Tom Watson in a legendary career, taught as though you were there with him
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12266285
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee66 Super overview of the basic golf skills It is a great review of the basic fundamentals of golf. There are valuable tips to help the high and low handicap golfer. I took away the chipping and putting tips. May 30, 2015
1-1 of 1