Mizuno Adult 16'' Samurai G3 Catcher's Chest Protector
- Limited Time Only! Free Shipping On Select Baseball & Softball Equipment! Some Exclusions May Apply. Online Only.
Shield yourself behind the plate with the Mizuno® Samurai™ G3 Chest Protector. The Adult Samurai Catcher's Chest Protector is designed to provide durability, comfort and a lightweight feel that enhances your range of motion while keeping you totally protected. The DryLite™ interior provides moisture-wicking benefits to keep you cool and dry throughout the game, while detachable wings and shoulder pads offer a customized fit.
- Length: 16"
- DryLite™ inner liner offers moisture-wicking comfort
- Innovative construction provides comfort, durability and lightweight performance
- Low rebound technology helps deaden ball upon impact
- PNP- Personalized name plate
- Removable neck pad for personalization
- Detachable wings and shoulder pads for a customized fit
- Tail pad option provides better coverage
- Eye-catching two-tone design
- Size: Adult (players ages 16+)
- Model: 380195
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12269510
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Justadad Good Chest Protector Got this for my son who is 6'1. Missing one of the side flap protectors. He doesn't use them anyway. Still little annoyed that one was missing. Also, not enough Velcro on the top straps to make the adjustments he wanted. Had to put in a couple of stitches. Again, not big deal - just annoying. He really likes Mizuno shin guards and helmets. His last pair of shin guards lasted 2 years. His helmet started to get tore up and Mizuno is sending him a new one. This is his first Mizuno chest protector; quality looks good. need to see how this holds up in real world conditions. August 28, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moriority Great chest protector My son loves this chest protector, it has lots of padding and is comfortable and looks awesome. July 8, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by catcher its ok It just feels like a board it doesn't move with u doesn't stay in sane spot but on the up side it doesn't hurt when you go to block April 4, 2015
1-3 of 3