Northeast Products Original Ground Therm-a-Seat Hunting Cushion
Post up against a tree with this Therm-a-Seat hunting cushion by NEP. Detachable VELCRO® brand straps help you adjust to your surroundings in comfort, while the Quiet Silent-Touch™ fabric allows movement without disturbing your target. Take aim while you enjoy the hunting industry's ultimate in warmth and comfort, with this waterproof chair by Northeast Products™.
- Portable hunting seat cushion
- Insulation delivers dry, warm comfort all day long
- Innovative Quiet Silent-Touch™ fabric eliminates unwanted noise in the woods
- Waterproof for all-weather use
- Brushed tricot fabrication
- Back flips up and open for quick sitting
- Detachable VELCRO® brand straps
- 55" quick snap carry belt for easy transport
- Made with Softek closed cell foam
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
- Model: C15031
- Northeast Products
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12273825
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by henturkey Price is right and very versitile I bought this in clearance and it was a great purchase. Although a little bulky with both pieces attached, I took the bottom piece off and used the top piece as the seat. The top piece was longer and seamed to lay down better when sitting quickly for a turkey hunt. The belt is a great feature and could be used around a coat. All in all It was definately worth the cost. May 29, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bugchug This product is what I was looking for I needed a seat that I could use in my tree stand that would keep me comfortable when I spend the whole day in the woods. January 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by chuck55 Great Seat for those wet cold days easy to strap on and carry,very comfortable! great product January 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by skinner very well made. I use this in my ladderstand, and it is very well made and water resistant. easy to install and use. the price was great. will buy another one for each stand. October 17, 2012
1-4 of 4