STX Men's Cell II Lacrosse Shoulder Pads
$64.97 to $79.97 $99.99*
Save $20.02 - $35.02 (20% - 35%)
Protect your back, chest and shoulders with STX ® Men's Cell II Lacrosse Shoulder Pads. These pads feature isoBLOX technology for added flexibility. The bicep pads are adjustable and removable so you have the ideal protection and comfort. Prepare for victory with STX ® Men's Cell II Lacrosse Shoulder Pads. See below for sizing options.
- isoBLOX technology delivers protection and complete range-of-motion
- Protects your chest, shoulders and back
- Adjustable/removable bicep pads
- Low profile shoulder cap design features isoBLOX for added flexibility
- Simplified design lets you focus on your game and not your gear
- Combines unique materials and textures for a high performance appearance
- M = ages 9-13; weight 80-130 lbs; height 4'6"-5'6"
- L = ages 13-18; weight 130-180 lbs; height 5'6"-5'10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12282859
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NickD Great the shoulder pads are comfortable, easy to move in and i would recommend them to anyone. January 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laxhead Play Hard, Be Safe I love that the arm pads are removable and the pads are comfortable! August 6, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Weaves Great Shoulder Pads These shoulders pads are definitely worth the price. They have a nice, extremely comfortable fit, and after a while your don't even feel them. They have great hit absorption. The additional airbag is barely noticeable as it rest beneath the sternum pad, and is detachable, just like the arm gaurds. I recommend these pads to anyone. July 16, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by LCH Not Men's - Actually Junior sizing This is NOT a Men's sizing product as described on the product. It is Junior sizes. I ordered a size Medium thinking it was Men's sizing and had to return and order a larger size because it was actually Junior sizing. February 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by ?? I would buy this product again Played H.S. LAX game and the shoulder pads are great. Good movement ability and very comfortable. January 1, 2012
1-5 of 5