ASICS Men's Cyber Throw London Track and Field Shoe
Improve your foot work and throw further in the Cyber Throw® London. A RhynoSkin® Synthetic leather upper ensures abrasion and tear resistance for superior durability. The ASICS® Cyber Throw® London track and field shoe has a SpEVA® midsole to provide improved bounce back and reduce midsole breakdown. A textured solid rubber outsole with an abrasion resistant carbon rubber heel offers maximum durability and traction.
- RhynoSkin® synthetic leather upper offers maximum durability to extend the longevity of the shoe
- Hook-and-Loop Closure System provides a secure fit while a heel collar lining helps to stabilizes the foot
- SpEVA® midsole material improves responsiveness and durability
- New dual density outsole for improved rotation and feel
- Solid rubber outsole with centrifugal flex groove enhances flexibility and rotation to perfect your spin throw technique
- Asics® High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is a carbon rubber in the heal that ensures superior durability
- Ideal for shot put, discus and hammer throw events
- Weight: 13.0oz.
- Style: G207Y
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12289370
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Nana1 Fit perfectly After having to return the first pair of shoes because they were ordered too big, it took no time at all for you to get the smaller size shoe to us. My granddaughter says the shoes are very comfortable and fit great. As a matter of fact, she wore them to our state sectional track meet last Saturday and placed first in discus and shot. She is ranked first in the State of Illinois for 8th grade girls in the State finals which will be this Friday and Saturday in East Peoria, Illinois. She loves the shoes!!! May 11, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Browns Comfy driving shoe Nice shoe at a great price! On sale took a chance and was pleasantly surprised by how they felt. February 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby KellyC Great Throwing Shoe The shoe runs slightly large & we had to exchange our original on-line purchase for a 1/2 size smaller. Great throwing shoe for glide or rotation style throwing. June 30, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby John Great field shoes My daughter is using the shoes and loves them. I would recommend them to anyone. March 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Throwing Beast well designed This shoe is well constructed and the closures are designed well. Not a lot of slippage during spin. Very happy with them. March 16, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5áby Alexa the Beast Really great! I really love these shoes. I've never had throwing shoes before, so coming from that background, they spin way faster, so if these are your first throwing shoes, be careful! I almost ate it a few times in the beginning! But anyway, they're really awesome! I get compliments all the time and I definitely reccomend them! March 12, 2012
1-6 of 6