ASICS Men's Cyber Throw London Track and Field Shoe
Improve your foot work and throw further in the Cyber Throw® London. A RhynoSkin® Synthetic leather upper ensures abrasion and tear resistance for superior durability. The ASICS® Cyber Throw® London track and field shoe has a SpEVA® midsole to provide improved bounce back and reduce midsole breakdown. A textured solid rubber outsole with an abrasion resistant carbon rubber heel offers maximum durability and traction.
- RhynoSkin® synthetic leather upper offers maximum durability to extend the longevity of the shoe
- Hook-and-Loop Closure System provides a secure fit while a heel collar lining helps to stabilizes the foot
- SpEVA® midsole material improves responsiveness and durability
- New dual density outsole for improved rotation and feel
- Solid rubber outsole with centrifugal flex groove enhances flexibility and rotation to perfect your spin throw technique
- Asics® High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is a carbon rubber in the heal that ensures superior durability
- Ideal for shot put, discus and hammer throw events
- Weight: 13.0oz.
- Style: G207Y
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12289370
Rated 4.4 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Browns Comfy driving shoe Nice shoe at a great price! On sale took a chance and was pleasantly surprised by how they felt. February 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby KellyC Great Throwing Shoe The shoe runs slightly large & we had to exchange our original on-line purchase for a 1/2 size smaller. Great throwing shoe for glide or rotation style throwing. June 30, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby John Great field shoes My daughter is using the shoes and loves them. I would recommend them to anyone. March 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Throwing Beast well designed This shoe is well constructed and the closures are designed well. Not a lot of slippage during spin. Very happy with them. March 16, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5áby Alexa the Beast Really great! I really love these shoes. I've never had throwing shoes before, so coming from that background, they spin way faster, so if these are your first throwing shoes, be careful! I almost ate it a few times in the beginning! But anyway, they're really awesome! I get compliments all the time and I definitely reccomend them! March 12, 2012
1-5 of 5