ASICS Men's Omniflex-Pursuit Wrestling ShoeItem Number: 12289371
Price: $79.97 $159.99*
You save: $80.02 (50%)
You save: $80.02 (50%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Rack up the victories this season in the Omniflex-Pursuit™. A lightweight upper with MONO-SOCK® fit system and internal sleeve ensures a snug sock-like feel. The ASICS® Omniflex-Pursuit™ wrestling shoe has PU support straps and an integrated lace garage that delivers unmatched lock down and fit while an Omniflex outsole provides wrestling specific traction zones for added grip.
- MONO-SOCK® fit system features an elastic internal sleeve providing a sock-like fit
- Compression-fit bootie system delivers a custom fit while Polyurethane (PU) support straps offers an unmatched fit
- Barefoot feel allows you better underfoot feel on the mat
- Integrated lace garage complies with rules regarding laces
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Omniflex sole design features wrestling specific traction zones ensures extra grip on the mat
- Weight: 7.3oz.
- Style: J200Y
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by teamhendricks even better in person My son ordered these shoes and they arrived here very quickly. He was blown away when he opened the box. The shoes are awesome! He has wrestled one tournament in them. He says the fit is different, but very comfortable. I'm one happy wrestling mama when my wrestler is happy. :) August 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZZ109 Great Gift Our wrestler couldn't have been happier when he got his Asics Omni-Flex wrestling shoes for Christmas, they were exactly what he wanted, unique, comfortable and his style. January 7, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by celliott11 Great shoe but way too narrow Well, I read the reviews about the shoe being narrow. I ordered a 1/2 size larger for my son. It was like watching cinderella's step sister trying on cinderella's shoe! lol. They look so nice. They are just super super narrow. To order a full size up to get to fit some in width in my opinion is no good. You cannot have a wrestling shoe be big in the toe area. Wrestlers are on their toes alot. I returned and bought son adidas adizero shoes. They look nice too, and adidas are not known to be narrow. The Asiscs were first choice, just couldn't make them work... December 4, 2012
1-3 of 3