ASICS Men's Omniflex-Pursuit Wrestling ShoeItem Number: 12289372
Price: $79.97 $159.99*
You save: $80.02 (50%)
You save: $80.02 (50%)
Take An Additional 25% Off Select Clearance Items! Discount applied in cart. (See Promotion Details)
Rack up the victories this season in the Omniflex-Pursuit™. A lightweight upper with MONO-SOCK® fit system and internal sleeve ensures a snug sock-like feel. The ASICS® Omniflex-Pursuit™ wrestling shoe has PU support straps and an integrated lace garage that delivers unmatched lock down and fit while an Omniflex outsole provides wrestling specific traction zones for added grip.
- MONO-SOCK® fit system features an elastic internal sleeve providing a sock-like fit
- Compression-fit bootie system delivers a custom fit while Polyurethane (PU) support straps offers an unmatched fit
- Barefoot feel allows you better underfoot feel on the mat
- Integrated lace garage complies with rules regarding laces
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Omniflex sole design features wrestling specific traction zones ensures extra grip on the mat
- Weight: 7.3oz.
- Style: J200Y
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mr.wrestling light These are the best shoes I have ever had. They are very light and flexible. February 19, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Robin Expensive doesn't mean excellent My son HAD to have these shoes for his senior year of wrestling. He has worn them for three weeks and at a tournament this weekend he showed me that the threads have broken near the front of the shoe. One would think the shoes might be made to last (at least longer than three weeks). They run narrow (no fault of the manufacturer), so if your wrestler has wide feet....these are not a good fit. January 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkKag Good fit feels good on foot. The picture shows a sample omniflex pursuit and after i recived the shoe it was a regular Omniflex. So if you are looking for a sample theese are not sample. August 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Guy Fantastic just what my son wanted He uses the shoes in high school wrestling, he says they are the best pair of wrestling shoes he has ever worn September 11, 2012
1-4 of 4