Timberland Men's Chocorua 8" GORE-TEX Hiking Boot
Ground-gripping traction and premium warmth take you over the snowscape in the Timberland ® Chocorua 8" GORE-TEX® hiking boot. Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® guarantees dryness, while 400 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation yields warmth in cold-weather climates. EVA midsole material absorbs shock and adds cushioning, and the Green Rubber™ outsole maximizes traction on snow-covered surfaces.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper for protection keeps the foot cool and dry
- Adjustable lacing system allows for a personalized fit
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane protects feet against the elements
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation delivers warmth and comfort with each wear
- Removable, contoured sockliner adds comfort in the underfoot
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Green Rubber™ lug outsole made with 42% recycled rubber grips snowy surfaces for premium traction
- Height: 8"
- Style: 53100
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12315712
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dan315 Great Boot!! I also got this boot on sale and used a $20 off coupon, I usually wear sneakers or winter boots, but I can tell you that this boot is my footwear of choice during the winter. Very warm, comfortable and lightweight, they were a great deal!! December 23, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Opie Good boot,Great deal This boot is very comfortable for working on your feet outside most days. It fits true to size and is lightweight. I got a great deal at 50% off original price on a Christmas sale. December 19, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by LanceD Great Value Got this online and on sale. Right out of the box went on a 7 mile back country hike in the Everglades water catchment area. Great comfort, GoreTex waterproofing worked as advertised, outstanding ankle support and just solid overall performance!! December 19, 2012
1-3 of 3