Nike Boys' Pro Combat Hypercool Fitted ShirtItem Number: 12322677
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Supply him with the gift of infinite endurance with the Nike® Boys' Pro Combat Hpercool Fitted Shirt. Designed with Dri-FIT® moisture-wicking technology, this athletic top will move perspiration away from his skin to keep him comfortable, cool, and lightweight. Strategically-placed ventilation and flat seams will help him dominate the competition in the Nike® Pro Combat Hypercool Fitted Shirt.
Click here to learn more about Nike Hypercool technology.
- Dri-FIT® fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Compression fit that's ultra-tight for a locked-in feel
- Rib crew-neck with interior taping for comfortable fit
- Zoned ventilation with mesh panels at shoulders, sides and back for comfort
- Ergonomic flat-seam construction for motion-ready fit and reduced chafing
- Machine wash
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT® 84% polyester/16% spandex. Side panels: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Back panel: Dri-FIT 94% polyester/6% spandex
- Style: 449363
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by carrie23 Top Notch Just bought a couple of these for my son. Looks good, feels good, and improves your skill. He says the only flaw is $40 you pay and that his back and under arms freeze with the wind lol. July 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by baseball bobb Great Shirt Bought this shirt for my grandson and he loved it. Great style and comfort, holds up well to washing.And he said it was a "cool" shirt. to wear. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mamabear Perfect shirt This shirt is exactly what my son wanted for working out. It keeps him cool even when things get hot as he gets into the game. Looks "cool" and keeps you cool. Can't beat that! September 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by suuSummz very nice I bought this shirt for my son to start school in. He love it. He wants one in every color. September 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by PJ3 Great shirt This shirt has a great fit. My son loves it! April 9, 2012
1-5 of 5