Roller Derby Girls' V Tech 500 Adjustable Inline Skates
If you're a teen ready to pick up your inline skating speed, then the Roller Derby ® Girls' V Tech 500 Adjustable Inline Skates are for you. These skates are made with a custom pro flex cuff boot with comfort EVA foam padding. Keep your ankles supported with the cam lever buckles and power strap.
- Custom pro flex system cuff
- Comfort EVA foam padding
- Cam lever buckles and power strap
- Frame: reinforced polymer
- Bearing: BEVO ABEC 7
- Wheel: 76mm urethane speed formula
- EZ push button adjustable sizing for growing feet
- Manufacturer warranty: Skates are warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase against factory defects. Normal wear or abuse is not to be considered as defective. Roller Derby reserves the right to repair or replace the skate if determined to be defective. Skates can be sent back to Roller Derby (freight prepaid) for inspection. The original retail receipt and a written explanation of proposed defect must accompany the return. If the skate is determined to be defective, Roller Derby will return the repaired/replaced skate to the sender (freight prepaid). Call (217) 324-3961 ext. 121 for return authorization. These skates are not design for rental or commercial use. Warranty is voided if used for rental or commercial use.
- Style: I348
- Roller Derby
- Fits sizes 6 thru 9
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12323172
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Amateur Skater Good for their price I bought this product because I am a very petite adult female and needed rollerblades that fit my petite feet. The adjustable factor of this product is what convinced me to buy them. Although it's not apparent at first how the adjustment works, there is a small, clear button towards the back end of the boot. Of course, I have them all the way at the smallest size, which still feels large for me, so their size 6 definitely feels like it's on the larger end of the 6 range. The boot feels a little cheaply made, but I liked that the fasteners to tighten weren't laces that would get all messy and time consuming trying to get them on and get going. I'm trying to get back into skating again, so I wasn't really willing to pay for a pair of rollerblades over the $50 priceline, so this was sufficient for what I wanted. September 22, 2012
1-1 of 1