Timberland PRO Women's 6" Soft Toe Work Boots
Get the job done right in the Timberland ® PRO ® Women's 6" Soft Toe work boot. Get the odor and moisture protection you need and a roomy fit you will love from the moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining. Three-hundred sixty degrees of lightweight comfort is provided by soft leathers and an impact absorbing polyurethane midsole.
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Soft leathers reduce irritation, brake-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh and comfort lining with integral antimicrobial minimizes odor and maximizes comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight but durable cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast ® Adaptive Comfort ® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet dry
- Rubber outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 12341491
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cobby Great boots!! I love these boots!! They are sturdy and fit well. The only complaint I have and it's a small one is that the edging on the tongue of the boot does not always fold comfortably. I ordered a 1/2-size larger than I normally wear and the fit is good. October 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kubrose Awesome work boots. These boots are so comfortable. I wore them today to work outside to take down my Christmas decorations. They are so well built and I would recommend them highly. January 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donna Flower Choreographer Fantastic fit and support I am a garden designer, so I work outside and put a lot of stress on my legs and feet. These work boots give me great support and comfort and have made a huge difference for me. I'm not as tired or sore from working all day! June 17, 2012
1-3 of 3