Timberland PRO Women's 6" TiTAN Alloy Toe Work Boot
Get the job done right in the Timberland ® PRO ® Women's 6" TiTAN ® Safety Toe work boot. Get the protection you need and a roomy fit you will love from the TiTAN ® alloy safety toe and moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining. Three-hundred sixty degrees of lightweight comfort is provided by soft leathers and an impact absorbing polyurethane midsole.
- 360 ° of lightweight comfort
- Soft leathers reduce irritation, brake-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh and comfort lining with integral antimicrobial minimizes odor and maximizes comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight but durable cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast ® Adaptive Comfort ® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet dry
- TiTAN ® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Rubber outsole for slip, oil, and abrasion resistance
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12341493
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by DC50 Good product I purchased these boots for working around a horse farm. So far so good. They are really comfortable, warm, waterproof and have stood up to everything from mucking stalls to riding. And they look good too. I am happy with my purchase. January 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by DC82 These boots are AMAZING! I have had my pair for four years working in the EMS field. In snow and muck I slip them on with a pair of fuzzy socks and my feet have stayed warm and dry all winter long. I have broken down the backs slidding them on and off with just the bottom laced and they always pop back. These boots are by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Light weight can't even tell they are a steel toe. When I first bought them I had been on my feet all day in another pair of boots and my dogs were tired. I slipped into these and my feet said 'thank you!' December 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kristina Always on Her Feet Years of Comfort Have used these boots in the automotive industry (2.5 years) and in a warehouse (1.5 years) standing/walking on concrete or gravel for approximately 8 to 14 hours a day. Very comfortable. I have been able to unlace only the top of the boot for 4 years and just pop the boot right off. Very convenient! Works great on water, oil, and grease. Still pretty slippery on transmission fluid and coolant. No issues while lifting heavy items or climbing. After 4 years of use I noticed that there is a crack on the bottom of the left sole and that there is almost no traction left. Time for another pair! Hopefully the new ones will last as long as the old ones. :) May 30, 2012
1-3 of 3