Timberland PRO Women's Willow Trail Alloy Safety Toe Hiking ShoeItem Number: 12341504
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Ideal for everyday use, the Timberland ® PRO ® Willow Trail Alloy Safety Toe hiking shoe keeps you protected and comfortable with every wear. The shoe's alloy safety toe guarantees you stay protected, and the shoe is built on a women-specific last for extra comfort. Lightweight molded EVA midsole delivers cushioning and comfort, and a Vibram ® Static Dissapative Rubber Outsole guarantees traction wherever this durable shoe is worn.
- Synthetic upper offers durability, ventilation
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last offers protection at a light weight
- Cement construction is flexible and reduces break-in time
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole for cushioning, durability
- Mesh lining with Agion ® antimicrobial treatment controls odor every wear
- Constructed on a women-specific last for superior fit and feel
- TPU shank supports the shoe's structure
- Conductive open cell polyurethane footbed provides breathability, comfort
- Vibram ® Static Dissapative Rubber Outsole is abrasion and oil resistant, non-marking
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by worker B Comfortable Safety Women Shoe safety shoe that looks and feels like a tennis shoe December 17, 2011
1-1 of 1