Timberland PRO TiTAN Oxford Alloy Toe Work Boots
The Timberland ® PRO ® TiTAN ® Oxford work boot is specifically designed to meet the needs of hard-working professionals. Soft leathers coupled with a polyurethane midsole minimize break-in time while maximizing comfort and durability. This popular, versatile work shoe is equipped with the Timberland ® PRO ® rubber outsole that is oil, slip and abrasion resistant.
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Soft leathers reduce irritation and brake-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh and comfort lining with integral antimicrobial minimizes odor and maximizes comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank provides support
- TiTAN ® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast ® Adaptive Comfort ® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet dry
- Timberland ® PRO ® rubber outsole is low profile for high surface contact
- Rubber outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12350425
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scotty40 most comfortable longest wearing work boot I have ever owned. This is my second pair of PRO TITAN. The first pair are still in great condition after four years of daily wear so I decided to purchase a second pair while this excellent Work Boot is still readily available. High quality soft leathers can be cleaned and polished (with Kiwi) to bring back that new like shine and patina even after abuse. Shoe strings may be a step down from strings in my original pair but this is just "nit picking". This product is of the highest quality so if you are looking for a comfortable ,long wearing, good looking work boot that can take abuse ,then look no further. September 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BJ Just the right boot Have worn nearly every day since receiving them. Installing store fixtures involves lots of walking and the boots are very comfortable. Did not require more than a day's break-in time. Have saved my toes more than once already. June 10, 2012
1-2 of 2