Timberland PRO Men's Mudsill Low Steel Toe Work Boots
Durable, tough and comfortable, the Timberland ® PRO ® Mudsill Low Steel Toe work boot is ideal for any job. The steel safety toe ensures you stay protected on any worksite, and a nylon shank supports the boot's structure. Molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and comfort during the toughest of tasks, and a Timberland ® PRO ® rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant for guaranteed protection and traction.
- Full-grain leather or leather and mesh upper for durability and comfort
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe
- Steel safety toe guarantees protection on any job
- Cement construction cuts back break-in time, adds flexibility
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and comfort with every wear
- Mesh lining with Agion ® antimicrobial treatment fights odor
- Nylon and leather ghille lacing system guarantees a secure fit
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion ® antibacterial treatment for breathability, odor control
- Timberland ® PRO ® rubber outsole delivers maximum traction on any job site and is slip, oil and abrasion resistant
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12350432
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by runner my 2 nd pair I do put heel supports in for support I like these shoes they are good July 11, 2016
1-1 of 1