Wilson A1010 Pro Series Collegiate & NFHS Baseball
- Save 33% When You buy 1 Dozen or More, or Save 10% on 11 or less!! Must Add 2+ Items to Cart for Discount!
Take the field with the Wilson® A1010 Pro Baseball and experience excellent quality and performance. The A1010 Pro NFHS® Ball features a grade A full grain leather cover, red cushioned cork center with Dura-Core technology for outstanding durability. Super Seam Technology™ (SST) offers 20% higher seams to give the thrower maximum control of ball placement. Designed for collegiate and high school play.
- Cover: Grade A full grain leather for enhanced durability
- Core: Red cushioned cork with Dura-Core Technology
- Windings: Classic grey wool
- Technologies: Pressure formed to withstand impact and retain original hardness 15% better than other balls
- Stitching: SST Super Seam Technology™ (red raised seams) for greater grip
- League/Certification(s): Collegiate and NFHS® approved
- Balls included per purchase: Individual
- Recommended Age: Adult (High School)
- Model : WTA1010BPROSST
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12354063
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mike good quality we used in legion games , like so well the fans were keeping the foul balls. now I need to by more. July 15, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by PT7894 Nice, quality baseball. Pretty nice ball for the cost. I bought a box to take to batting cages. Just as good as the Rawlings that they use in my sons Little League but at a better price. May 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shorty1 Wilson A1010 Full Grain Leather Baseball Its a great baseball. Quality is top notch. $9 a ball is a lot, so a bit expensive. Would like to maybe buy it in a bucket for a discount. May 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chrissy Nice balls I bought these balls for our baseball game. They worked well. Just wish they were a little cheaper in price. April 30, 2013
1-4 of 4