Rawlings R100HS Official League ABCA Baseball
Enhance your game with the Rawlings R100HS High School Baseball. Extra Inning Technology adds longevity, increasing the ball's lifespan by about 15%. Patented Superstich high seam technology provides a non slip grip for added control. Features a full grain leather cover and cushioned cork center.
- Cover: Grade B full grain leather for excellent durability
- Core: Cushioned cork keeps ball energized upon impact
- Technologies: Extra Innings (EIT) ensures long-lasting ball life
- Additions: Core Bond™ cover adhesive for maximum durability
- Stitching/Seams: Superstitch™ red high seams improve grip and ball control
- League/Certification(s): ABCA® stamped; competition grade
- Balls included per purchase: Individual
- Recommended Age: Adult (high school & institutional)
- Model : R100HS
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12354069
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by danielsd01 good buy excellent practice ball and playing ball definitely a good buy October 14, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by johnnyp60 dents if using a wood bat i bought 2 dozen of these balls 3 days ago and went to the cages with them and tried them out using my wood maple ache bat. the balls started to dent/ become lop-sided after the third round of hitting. March 1, 2013
1-2 of 2