Worth 17" Official New Orleans Slow Pitch Softball
Spice up the game with the Worth® 17" Official New Orleans Special League White Softball. A larger surface area provides the hitter with an expanded target. Constructed with flat white seams, a cemented core and a long-lasting Kapok bladder, the Worth® 17" Official New Orleans Slow Pitch Softball gets softer with use. White Syco® synthetic leather enhances durability.
- Size: 17"
- Sport: Slow Pitch
- Cover: White Syco® synthetic leather enhances durability
- Core: Long-lasting, cemented Kapok bladder gets softer with use
- Stitching: White non-exposed seams are perfect for rougher surfaces
- Windings: Poly/cotton blend with Latex® "elastic shell"
- Additions: Larger surface area gives the hitter an expanded target
- League/Certification(s): New Orleans Special League approved
- Recommended use: Recreation and City leagues
- Balls included in purchase: Individual
- Model: ID17WH
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12354083
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ratch1311 Junk These balls were suppose to stay good longer, and they didn't! After about 2-3 innings they were mush, when they were hit they looked like an egg coming at you! Would have been good on a 150 ft fence July 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TPonson My family loves this ball I grew up in the New Orleans area and we played with this type of ball in our school league from 5th - 8th grade. It is also called a "cabbage ball" or an "indoor ball". This ball allows you to play a fun form of the great game of baseball in a small area without the need for gloves. Everyone can play young and old. July 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Party one Great info This is a very informative add for Worth. Dicks has been a favorite if my entire family not only for sporting goods but clothing as well. April 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Irish Rebels Great Local Product in New Orleans It is good to see that Dick's understands the local market by supplying this uniquely New Orleans "Cabbage" Ball. It is a great game for people of all ages. We used it on the 4th of July for a Family BBQ cabbage ball game. Note: Break the ball in prior to play. It is very hard out of the box. July 9, 2012
1-4 of 4