Worth 17" Official New Orleans Slow Pitch Softball
Spice up the game with the Worth® 17" Official New Orleans Special League White Softball. A larger surface area provides the hitter with an expanded target. Constructed with flat white seams, a cemented core and a long-lasting Kapok bladder, the Worth® 17" Official New Orleans Slow Pitch Softball gets softer with use. White Syco® synthetic leather enhances durability.
- Size: 17"
- Sport: Slow Pitch
- Cover: White Syco® synthetic leather enhances durability
- Core: Long-lasting, cemented Kapok bladder gets softer with use
- Stitching: White non-exposed seams are perfect for rougher surfaces
- Windings: Poly/cotton blend with Latex® "elastic shell"
- Additions: Larger surface area gives the hitter an expanded target
- League/Certification(s): New Orleans Special League approved
- Recommended use: Recreation and City leagues
- Balls included in purchase: Individual
- Model: ID17WH
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12354083
Worth 17" Official New Orleans Slow Pitch Softball 4 4
Junk These balls were suppose to stay good longer, and they didn't! After about 2-3 innings they were mush, when they were hit they looked like an egg coming at you! Would have been good on a 150 ft fence July 10, 2014
My family loves this ball I grew up in the New Orleans area and we played with this type of ball in our school league from 5th - 8th grade. It is also called a "cabbage ball" or an "indoor ball". This ball allows you to play a fun form of the great game of baseball in a small area without the need for gloves. Everyone can play young and old. July 3, 2014
Great info This is a very informative add for Worth. Dicks has been a favorite if my entire family not only for sporting goods but clothing as well. April 2, 2014
Great Local Product in New Orleans It is good to see that Dick's understands the local market by supplying this uniquely New Orleans "Cabbage" Ball. It is a great game for people of all ages. We used it on the 4th of July for a Family BBQ cabbage ball game. Note: Break the ball in prior to play. It is very hard out of the box. July 9, 2012
1-4 of 4