Eureka Copper Canyon 5 Person Tent with Screen RoomItem Number: 12370209
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Maximize your camping space with the Eureka! ® Copper Canyon 5 Person Tent. This cabin-style tent features more camping space thanks to its vertical wall design and screen room. The Copper Canyon 5 Person Tent packs features such as a zippered E! Power Port which allows you to use an electrical power cord inside the tent. The Copper Canyon 5 Person Tent provides plenty of storage for your essentials and is easy to assemble.
- Screen room with interior door provides passage to and from sleeping area
- Zippered E! Power Port allows the use of an electrical power cord on the inside of tent
- Free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame is easy to set up
- Clips secure tent body to frame
- Storm guy out pockets put away guylines on fly during set up and take down
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent for water splashing protection
- Interior pockets and gear lofts keeps your belongings close and easy to reach
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly (couple with ring and pin)
- Includes 16 hang loops, 2 flashlight loops and 2 storage pockets
- Sleeps: 5
- Floor Size: 16' x 10'
- Pack Size: 10" x 29"
- Min Weight: 35 lbs 6 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent Area: 80 sq ft
- Center Height: 7'
- Frame: 12.7 mm and 16 mm fiberglass and 19.5 mm steel ring and pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 4 exterior, 1 interior
- Windows: 6
- Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule Area: 80 sq ft
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by b dog great for familys and comfortable. i use this product when i go camping in the woods in northern michigan. this product is good for any weather. its also very comfortable and reliable. there is nothing bad about this tent. October 15, 2012
1-1 of 1