Eureka! Copper Canyon 12 Person TentItem Number: 12410371
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Eureka! « Copper Canyon 12 Person Tent provides you with all the camping space you need with its vertical wall design. This cabin-style tent boasts 2 doors and 2 rooms with a divider curtain. It packs features such as a zippered E! Power Port which allows you to use an electrical power cord inside the tent. The Copper Canyon 12 Person Tent provides plenty of storage for your essentials and is easy to assemble.
- Zippered E! Power Port allows the use of an electrical power cord on the inside of tent
- Free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame is easy to set up
- Clips secure tent body to frame
- Storm guy out pockets put away guylines on fly during set up and take down
- Removable divider curtain provides two-room privacy or it rolls back for one large room
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent for water splashing protection
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keeps your belongings close and easy to reach
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly (couple with ring and pin)
- Includes 8 hang loops, 1 flashlight loop and 6 storage pockets
- Sleeps: 12
- Floor size: 14 'x 12'
- Pack size: 10" x 28"
- Min weight: 38 lbs 12 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent area: 168 sq ft
- Center height: 7'
- Frame: 12.7 mm and 16 mm fiberglass and 19.5 mm steel ring and pin
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 6
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Mesh: 68D polyester no-see-um
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5áby campingman Massive amount of room We switched from a 8 man dome tent to this 12 man cabin tent. The instructions that come with it are borderline useless so I recommend getting online and printing the instructions in color. If you have never set up a tent before do not expect to figure this one out. It can be setup with one person but it is a handful to do. There are 9 or 10 poles on this thing and it can be a beast to setup. I can not stress enough how awful the directions were. Also the tent stakes that come with it are the useless kind. Go ahead and get some good tent stakes for it. After it is up expect plenty of room to stand up and stretch your arms. Construction is good but not the best. It has not rain on us yet with it so not sure about that yet. I would say it will be fine since the fly is double stitched with seam tape. Not many storage pouches for a tent this size. Color coding a little better could have helped. Instructions were a single black and white page. Poles were a mix of aluminum black and white, then fiberglass black and white. If I had it to do over I would have bought a cheaper smaller tent. May 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sleaha Massive! Know that you are buying a very large tent. Heavy, really needs two people to set it up, needs all guys to be used. Now, you get a small apartment when it is set up. Plenty of room, no leaks, handles wind and rain well (don't forget to stake those guys out). We've spent 16 nights on four occasions in three seasons and this is our "go to" large tent. April 21, 2013
1-2 of 2