Timberland PRO Men's Magnus 6" Soft Toe Work Boot
The Timberland ® PRO ® Magnus 6" Soft Toe work boot is made for the man who has to have the toughest boot on the market. A steel shank and Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond ™ construction gives this boot ultimate strength. For comfort, a contoured tongue relieves lace pressure while Agion ® microbial lining fights odor. Polyurethane outsole resists oil and abrasion and features a Ladder Lock ™ for extra grip on extension ladders.
- Steel shank provides toughness
- Premium leather upper
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed for comfort
- Contoured tongue relieves lace pressure
- Agion ® microbial lining fights odor and bacteria
- Constructed on TiTAN ® last for superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond ™ construction offers a chemical/mechanical bond
- Light polyurethane outsole is oil and abrasion resistant, has slip resistant properties and comes with Ladder Lock ™ outsole radius for added grip on extension ladders
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12423373
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by connolp1 Great Boot Well made, solid but very comfortable. I would recommend this boot December 13, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ryan horrible quality boots are only 6 months old and the soles split in half across the ball of my foot. These boots do not breath well at all. Comparing to all the name brand boots i've owned (and currently own), my feet have never sweated so much and i've never owned a pair that stunk so bad. Not worth the [$]. Timberland will not replace, warranty is only 90 days May 9, 2012
1-2 of 2