Lake Placid Boys' Starglide Double Runner Ice Skates
A pair of Lake Placid ® Boys' Starglide Double Runner Ice Skates is ideal for beginner skaters. These skates feature double-runner blades for maximum stability and safety for youths aiming to improve their skating skills. The carbon-steel blade is zinc-plated, heat-treated and edge-hardened to ensure maximum performance and durability.
- Made with Tricot, polyurethane and EVA foam
- Double-runner blades for additional balance
- Smooth vinyl upper section features padding for additional comfort
- Lace closure
- The Sport Boot design is perfect for beginners
- Zinc plated, heat-treated and edge-hardened carbon-steel blade
- Suitable for recreational or figure skating
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12438523
Rated 3.5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5áby Bruiser Okay for lazy skater The skates themselves are fine. They are what they promise to be. The quality and ease of use is great. My youngest has an easier time keeping his balance on these than single blades. At the same time, I am not sure he is really learning how to skate as much as he is walking on ice. It is good to get him out there to be more confident on the ice. We will see if this leads to him becoming a good skater. December 27, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Alice Sizing The skates will be achristmas gift. My only advice would be to the Site Manager to somehow make sizing easier to do when ordering on line. Was very unclear how to size them correctly and I fear these may be too small for my grandson. December 18, 2014
1-2 of 2