Lake Placid Women's Alpine 800 Traditional Ice Skates
Keep comfortable on the ice with the Lake Placid « Women's Alpine 800 Traditional Ice Skates. These skates are designed with a form-fit memory foam liner that molds to the shape of you foot for optimal comfort. The carbon-steel blades have been heat-treated and edge-hardened to increase durability.
- Made with EVA, polyurethane, polypropylene and polyester
- Vinyl outer boot features a synthetic fur lining
- Waterproof sole
- Reinforced ankle support with extended counters for heel stability
- Edge-hardened, nickel-plated and heat-treated carbon-steel blade
- Form-fit memory foam liner
- Suitable for recreational or figure skating
- Model: LP304W
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12438535
Rated 5 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Annabeth Cool. These ice skates have an amazing inside sole, and the blades have the ability to slide across the ice. July 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby debi love these skates These skates are very comfortable and look very nice. I love the lining which makes them very warm. It truly was worthwhile to read the reviews which directed me to buy one size below my shoe size. I wear a size 7 and these skates I bought a size 6 which fit perfectly. Well worth the price! March 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Nic15 Love it It look exactly like the pic and it's perfect and the blades are awesome January 12, 2015
1-3 of 3