Garmin FR70 Heart Rate Monitor
The Garmin ® FR70 Heart Rate Monitor Watch is the perfect motivational tool to jumpstart your training! Track your time, heart rate and calories burned whether you are indoor or out during running, cycling, or any other high-intensity activity. Connect to Garmin ® Connect and analyze your workout data and share your progress with others and help create new inspirational fitness goals.
- Precisely tracks time, heart rate and calories burned
- Plan, review and share activities on Garmin Connect™
- Works great both indoors and outdoors
- Wireless ANT+™ technology lets you connect to other ANT+ compatible devices
- Water resistant to 50M for use off land
- FR70 connects wirelessly to heart rate monitor for up-to-date, accurate readings on your intensity
- FR70 automatically syncs and transfers data to your computer when in range - no cables or hookups
- Watch functions include time of day, dual time zone, calendar (day/date) and daily alarm
- Included: FR 70, Heart Rate Monitor, USB ANT Stick™, Quickstart Guide
- Display resolution: 31 x 56 pixels
- Display size: .8" x 1.1"
- Battery: Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Water resistance: 50M
- History: 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data
- Battery Life: 1 Year
- Unit dimensions: Black/Blue: 1.5" x 2.2" x .5"
- Unit dimensions: Black/Pink: 1.5 x 2.0" x .5"
- Unit weight: Black/Blue: 1.6 oz
- Unit weight: Black/Pink: 1.3 oz
- Style: 010-00743
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 12440820
Rated 3 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mtn biking in TN Great watch I've really enjoyed this watch. HR monitor works well, the watch band is comfortable and I like how the watch looks. Garmin has a number of how-to videos that are helpful for set-up and explanation of features. April 29, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by borntorun JUNK This watch began flashing error messages within five days. Dicks was awesome in handling the return. They asked what was wrong, I said look at it, and clerk said Wow. Expected better of Garmin. Replaced with wireless/bluetooth belt that transmits to your smart phone. Awesome ! February 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sulee Love my Garmin I started running 3 years ago. I got the FR 60 as gift and loved it. It keeps track of what I need for motivation however the band was falling apart and you have to pay price of a new watch to get a new one. I lost the watch during my 3rd Marathon because of the cheap band. I read reviews on FR 70 and hopefully the band will withstand my running work outs. I love it because its simple but I do hope it last this time. December 22, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by kickboxer121 Garmin Disappoinment I was looking at getting a new heart rate monitor watch because I killed mine after 4 years of workouts. I was really excited to get this product and continue to monitor my workouts. Needless to say I am very sad that I will be returning this because it loses connection with my watch about every 10-15 seconds. Also while doing my workouts I was looking at my watch and it was getting readings from 57 bpm to 87 bpm to 120 bpm and it would jump back and forth between those readings very quickly. I manually checked my heart rate and I was in the 150s bpm. I do however know that this can happen to women who have bigger breasts but I never had this problem with my old polar watch. So needless to say when I return this watch it will be getting replaced with a new Polar FT40. May 16, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by abby Heart rate monitor issues I lost connection with the heart rate monitor way to much, and sometimes it would take like 15 minutes just for it so notice I was wearing the monitor and that was with adjusting it a million times. This is really frustrating when you just want to put it on and go! December 9, 2014
1-5 of 5