Garmin Foot Pod
Optimize your training regiment with the Garmin® Foot Pod. Easily attach this small pod to your shoelaces or in the midsole pocket of compatible shoes. Inertial-sensory technology analyzes movements and is responsive to stride-length changes, giving you a 98% accuracy rating for speed and distance. Train more efficiently as this pod keeps track of your cadence to help you achieve your training goals.
- Attach to shoelaces or in mid-sole pocket of compatible shoes
- Ready to use with a small replaceable watch battery
- MEMS inertial-sensory technology to analyze movements
- Responsive to stride-length changes for 98% accuracy for speed and distance
- Measures running cadence for optimal training
- Compatible with Forerunner 210, 305, 310XT, 405, 405CX, 410, 50, 610, 910XT, FR60, FR70, Garmin® ANT+™ adapter for iPhone®, Garmin® Fit™
- Style: 010-11092-00
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 12440823
Rated 4 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Trimom11 Great features I'm able to get the additional data I needed about pace & mileage. Paired with my Garmin FR70 watch. February 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby arhanes10 Does what it is supposed to do I'm not sure if the previous us reviewer didn't calibrate their sensor or not but it would be impossible for the distance to be accurate if they didn't considering each person has a different stride length. After I calibrated mine it was accurate to a distance of 0.05 miles away. I'd say that is pretty decent if you ask me. December 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby joel3291 good data, but lacking accuracy Purchased to track splits and cadence on treadmill runs. The cadence seems accurate. However, the distance is extremely off. 5 mile treadmill runs show close to 6 miles. Shows pace is far faster than reality. The treadmill could be off some, but no doubt it's the pod that mostly wrong. A 215 pound man knows he isn't running 6:30 miles. October 31, 2014
1-3 of 3