Patagonia Men's Rock Grip Wading Boots
Save $40.00 (17%)
For the finest traction in the most demanding wading conditions, the Patagonia ® Men's Rock Grip Wading Boot is designed with a sticky, rubber outsole and multiple aluminum bars provide ultimate traction in extreme wading conditions. It also features a compression-molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole and shank combination, which provides rigidity, support and foot protection.
With its padded ankle and insole and synthetic leather upper, you'll be sure to stay dry and comfortable.
- Sticky rubber outsole with multiple aluminum bars mounted on sole provides ultimate traction
- Will not damage the interior of boats
- Synthetic leather is quick-drying and comfortable
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole and shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide comfort and arch support
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand for excellent abrasion resistance
- Highly abrasion resistant toe
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12441010
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bman Love the grip Confidence in your footing is important when you wade the streams and rivers of western Maryland. These boots provide that confidence. They are comfortable and fit well. Not sure of their durability yet but hope they don't disappoint. The only negative I have is the lacing system. The upper speed lace hooks are in an awkward position and makes lacing them tedious for me. Fish On !!! April 17, 2014
1-1 of 1