Patagonia Men's Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boots
Constructed for the most extreme wading conditions, the Patagonia ® Rock Grip Wading Boots feature a sticky rubber sole compound, an aggressive tread pattern and removable studs. This durable boot provides stability and support along with comfort and protection. Rock Grip is constructed with a synthetic leather upper, nylon/spandex neoprene tongue, a polypropylene insole board and a full-length molded EVA midsole.
- Quick drying and comfortable synthetic leather
- Superior stability from aggressive outsole design with multiple gripping zones
- Proprietary sticky rubber sole compound
- Easily identifiable plug receptacles for removable studs
- Rigidity, support and foot protection with combined compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank
- Comfort and arch support with padded ankle and insole
- Excellent abrasion resistance with full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand
- Highly abrasion resistant toe bumper
- Foot protection with reinforced toebox and heel counter
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader
- Sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops
- Upper: synthetic leather upper
- Tongue: nylon/spandex neoprene
- Insole board: polypropylene
- Midsole: full-length molded EVA midsole
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14.2 oz.
- Model: ROCKGSS
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12441011
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 5wt Good Quality Returned as I did not like the lacing system. Had hook vs eyelets. Sizing seemed to be true also. I wear size 12 street shoe and the size 12 boot fit with stocking foot waders. Comfortable. June 25, 2014
1-1 of 1