Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by BisonMan This hat has it all...and I'm picky!
I'd been lookijng for a replacement hat that I unfortunately lost on a summer trip years ago. Here's what I love about the MH Canyon Sun Fishing Hat:
1) It's lightweight, but also sturdy enough that the wide brim doesn't flap like crazy in the slightest breeze
2) It's very comfortable
3) The dark underside of the brim helps to reduce glare if I am not wearing sunglasses
4) There is an adjustable crown
5) The interior band that sits on your head/forehead is black (doesn;t show the dirt of a perspiring forehead) and a stretch fabric (sits comfortable, but snugly too.
6) Rated 50 spf (that label was attached, although not in the description above
7) Flat ot rollup packable for your bag
June 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gordo the Gardner Block out the sun
Great for working outside or just relaxing when out in the hot summer days.
June 21, 2012