Yakima FatCat 4 Ski/Snowboard Roof Rack
The FatCat 4 Ski/Snowboard Roof Rack is essential in ski and snowboard transport. Complete with an integrated binding lift and ergonomic one-button operation, the FatCat 4 is very user-friendly. It can accommodate several sets of skis or snowboards in a compact, low profile manner. Try the FatCat 4 rooftop snow mount and get your gear to the slopes faster!
- Wide enough for 4 pairs of fat skis or 2 snowboards
- A unique hinge system keeps it compact and low
- Universal mounting hardware fits round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box
- Aerodynamic nesting arms for a slim, sleek look
- An integrated ski-lift clears tall bindings
- SKS locks included
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Length = 26.5"
- Usable Pad Length = 19.5"
- Height = 5.25" including Universal Mounting Hardware = 3.75" from top of Crossbar to Top of Mount closed. Up to 5" max with thick skis
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12462774
Rated 2.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Doug Not interchangeable! Yakima just lost a loyal customer who owns most of their products. All other Yakima products fit the standard square Yakima mounts, this one does not. You have to use their universal mounts, which are a real pain. The old style was just two wing type nuts. I returned them. Thule here I come! January 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by KTZ Nice Rack I've had these for four years mounted on my Sequoia. They've done quite well and never failed to hold my boards securely. Installation was a little time consuming at first, but afterwards, I was able to take them off in about 10 minutes. They fit four full size snowboards pretty well, you just have to jockey them around a bit based on your bindings. I sold them to a friend who now uses them on his SUV. January 9, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pwa I hate it This is the worst product design I've ever had. I finally sawed some parts off to get it mounted. January 17, 2013
1-3 of 3