SKINS Men's A200 Long Compression Tights
Run faster, play harder, workout longer - whatever your sport. SKINS A200 Men's Compression Long Tights are designed to enhance your workout by increasing circulation to your leg muscles. Less post-workout fatigue and lactic acid build-up will result in faster recovery time. Fast wicking technology transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature.
- Gradient Compression delivers more oxygen-filled blood to active muscles, increasing endurance, power, and efficiency
- Unique wrapping and support of key muscle groups to reduce vibration in your muscles, resulting in less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Microfiber construction for superior wicking and temperature regulation
- Warp-knit construction offers superior durability that won't run if snagged or ripped
- Permanent antibacterial and antimicrobial fabric to reduce odor
- Tailored crotch for greater comfort
- Shaped inseam to avoid abrasion between knees
- 50+ UV Protection
- Care Instructions: Hand wash separately with mild soap in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12476924
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hannaho1 This product is all it claims to be I am most pleased. Perfect fit. Great workmanship. Would buy again if needed. April 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by rt23 these are great these are perfect for training. i plan to purchase another pair asap. April 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by k m good to play football in. they keep you worm. it is good to run in i like to play foot ball in . i like it so it is good to use. February 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heef Skins compression is awesome! Finally got a pair of the Skins A200 compression tights and they are all I hoped for. Great compression feel while working out and also make for great recovery while sleeping and wearing between grueling workouts. More pricey than traditional compression tights but I believe they are worth every penny December 25, 2012
1-4 of 4