Rainbow Women's Leather 301 Flip Flops
Hand-crafted for dependable durability and comfort, take the Rainbow® Women's Leather 301 flip flops with you to the beach or boardwalk. A wide, genuine leather upper strap ensures timeless style and a roomy fit, while extra arch cushioning on the single layer sole maximizes support for lasting comfort. A non-slip outsole grips a wide range of surfaces for ultimate traction in the Leather 301 flip flops.
- Genuine leather upper maximizes durability and adds style
- Wide strap for extra roominess
- Arch support adds cushioning for comfort
- Single layer sole provides endless support
- Non-slip outsole grips a wide range of surfaces for reliable traction
- Backed by the Rainbow® guarantee
- Style: 301ALTSB-DKBRN
- Small = Shoe Size: 5.5 - 6.5
- Medium = Shoe Size: 6.5 - 7.5
- Large = Shoe Size: 7.5 - 8.5
- X Large = Shoe Size: 8.5 - 9.5
- L10 = Shoe Size: 10
- L11 = Shoe Size: 11
- All L10 and L11 sandals will be significantly wider than standard Ladies Small - Ladies X Large sizes. Not only is there the additional length, 1/2" each size, but considerable width as well.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12547062
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by aadeshigbin Great service, great purchase! This is my first pair of Rainbows and I am very pleased with my purchase. Shipping was quick and the shoes, after the breaking in process, are so comfortable. If you need shoes for comfort, try Rainbows you will not regret it! July 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RomeroV1 COMFY!! These sandals were by far the most expensive flip flops I have ever purchased but they are definetly worth it. They are super comfortable, great material, and have a Rainbow guarantee in case something goes wrong for free!! The were easy to break in, no blisters. They are quite stiff and tight around the foot but with often use they will loosen up. I love these sandals and I'll probably have them for years to come! November 14, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Deb Hurts a little Very cute sandals, I've had Rainbow sandals in the past and love them. They last forever. However the braided strap tends to rub my foot and is uncomfortable. I'm hoping this will resolve once they are broke in. July 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ruthie Very Comfortable My husband got these for me at Dick's. I really like them. I am 7 months pregnant and they have proved to be very comfortable. May 3, 2014
1-4 of 4