Eureka! Copper Canyon 4 Person Tent
The vertical wall design of the Eureka!® Copper Canyon 4 Person Tent delivers a roomy, open feel, perfect for any outdoor adventure! A bathtub floor and rain fly will keep your crew dry in case of rainy weather. Ample storage pockets give you lots of space to stash your gear, and the zippered E! Power Port lets you run an electrical cord inside the tent for maximum convenience. The cabin-style Copper Canyon is also a snap to assemble!
- Sleeps 4
- Seasons: 3
- Zippered E! Power Port allows the use of an electrical power cord on the inside of tent
- Free standing and shockcorded fiberglass and steel frame is easy to set up
- Clips secure tent body to frame
- Storm guy out pockets put away guylines on fly during set up and take down
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent for water splashing protection
- High-stash pockets and gear loft keeps your belongings close and easy to reach
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly (couple with ring and pin)
- Includes eight hang loops, one flashlight loop and two storage pockets
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 4
- Vents: Full mesh roof
- Fly included
- Interior size: 96" x 96" x 84"
- Floor area: 8' x 8'
- Center height: 7'
- Fly material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Wall material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Mesh material: 68D polyester no-see-um
- Floor material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1200 mm coated
- Frame: 12.7 mm fiberglass and 19.5 mm steel ring and pin
- Pack weight: 18 lbs 10 oz
- Pack size: 26" x 7"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12553559