Eureka! Caliber 15°F Big Sleeping BagItem Number: 12553560
Price: $59.97 $109.99*
You save: $50.02 (45%)
You save: $50.02 (45%)
Take An Additional 25% Off Select Clearance Items! Discount applied in cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Eureka! ® Caliber 15 °F Sleeping Bag makes you feel like you are sleeping in the comfort of your own home. This cozy sleeping bag features Eureka! ® ThermaShield ™ insulation that blends polyester fibers to provide excellent thermal comfort. The Caliber is designed for big and tall campers with its added length and width compared to traditional sleeping bags.
- 15° F temperature rating
- Designed for camping use with home-like sleeping comfort
- ThermaShield ™ insulation: a blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers provides exceptional thermal properties while loft and durability maintain
- Premium, soft, 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel lining for added comfort
- Designed for big and tall campers
- Additional 6" in length and width compared to traditional sleeping bags for a comfort fit
- Attached adjustable hood with draw cord face closure provides extra comfort and performance in cold conditons
- Internal, ergonomic pocket with hook and loop closure
- 3 external chest pockets for essentials
- Included stuff sack with draw cord closure and haul handle
- Double layer insulation with full cover shell construction
- #5, locking, mateable, 2-way zipper
- Fully insulated zipper draft tube
- Embroidered logo
- Temp Rating: 15° F
- Size: 96" x 40"
- Fill Weight: 4 lb 8 oz
- Carry Weight: 6 lb 6 oz
- Stuff Sack Size: 12" x 22"
- Zipper Side: Right
- Shell fabrics : rugged 75D / 210T polyester ripstop shell with flannel trim
- Lining fabric : premium, 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Donn Not rated fairly I took this camping right after my purchase. Camping in my truck camper. The weather the first night was cold,19 degrees. This 15 degree bag did not keep me warm. I had to cover myself with a wool blanket over the bag to stay warm. Very disappointing. April 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mr. Bricco Mmnnn, cozy flannel lining. It's a compromise, but I like it just fine. I don't think it'll ever fit back into that stuff bag though. The fit and finish are nice, I think its a bargain. April 16, 2014
1-2 of 2