Lucky Craft S.K.T. DR RT Rattle In Crankbait
The Lucky Craft ® S.K.T. DR RT Rattle In Crankbait is ideal for use in cold water and muddy conditions. It uses and internal weighting system for great balance, and is a versatile medium running crankbait. The front lip is wide and brings the bait quickly down to depth. It uses flat sides, a tight wobble and a lot of vibration to provide consistent movements. It can be used to fish for a variety of fish species.
- Uses an internal weighting system for better balance
- Medium running crankbait that ranges from a few inches to 6 feet.
- Wide front lip that brings the bait quickly to desired depth
- Flat sides, tight wobble, and a lot of vibration is created to attract fish
- Can be used to fish for a variety of fish species, but is ideal in cold or muddy water
- Length: 2 1/2 in
- Weight: 1/2 oz
- Diving Depth: Inches to 6 ft
- Hooks: No. 4
- Model: SKTDRRT
- Lucky Craft
Country of Origin: JapanWeb ID: 12580202
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by HMONGVWJfisher Pretty sweet crank! I have yet to use my Lucky craft SKT crank but I can tell you this, the quality is there. The crank looks awesome! The hooks are sharp. Everything seems great so far about it! June 10, 2015
1-1 of 1