Exerpeutic 250 Manual Treadmill with Extended Safety HandlesItem Number: 12582609
Free Shipping on All Cardio Equipment $999 & Up!! Add to cart for discount. (See Promotion Details)
Recommended for walking, the Exerpeutic 250 Manual Treadmill with Extended Safety Handles makes losing body fat and toning muscles easier than ever with features that support a stress-free workout. Simple assembly means it's up and running quickly, and when you're finished, fold it up and store. The Exerpeutic 250 saves energy by eliminating the need for electrical power.
Start it at a low and efficient 9% incline level to prevent strain on ankles and legs.
- LCD display shows elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and heart rate
- Heart pulse sensors measure target heart rate zones and heart pulse levels
- Starts at a low incline level of 9% to prevent strain on ankles and leg muscles
- Simple assembly right out of the box
- Foldaway feature for easy storage
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 626-810-2100.
- Display: LCD display
- Pulse monitor: Displays target heart rate zones and heart pulse levels
- Tread belt: 41" Length x 13" Width
- Manual incline: Quick Release (patent pending) incline adjustments of 9% and 12% Frame: Steel with powder coated finish and wide side rails
- Rollers: Oversized belt rollers
- Safety: Extra long safety handles and wide side rails
- Quietness: Provides quiet experience with precision balanced, 7 lb flywheel
- Set up dimensions: 51" Length x 26" Width x 50" Height
- Set up weight: 68 lbs
- Storage: Folds up easily
- Folded dimensions: 57" Height x 23" Width x 18" Depth
- Transportation wheels: Allow the treadmill to be moved easily
- Maximum user weight: 260 lbs
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 2.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by shellrocks81 Ok, hard to get use to It was missing a washer and nut for the lever to fold it, no issue got one at Lowes for less than a dollar. Instructions were a little hard to understand, but still able to put together in about an hour. The digital display wires are very flimsy and stop working after 3 uses. It's hard to get going on it and once you do the belt will just stop for no reason. It's not a bad unit, if you can get use to it, then it's great. It was loud and I couldnt hear my iPod over the noise. You get what you pay for! April 9, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by willball Was broken wen I received it. Luckily the local Dick's store took it back because it was broken when I received it. March 11, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by doanhnhanngheo unsatisfied if you run, it will suddenly stop anytime, easy to fall, and when finished you will have back pain, calf pain,,,, it is used to walk,, November 12, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kanoa Compact, great features Fits perfect in our dorm room. It is very compact and gets the job done. I have been getting in shape ever since the start of college because our recreation center is located far from where I stay. November 3, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dj Just what I was looking for Just what I was looking for..small, folds easily and not noisy..handy for a couple of short workouts if I don't a bigger block of time. It doesn't take up a huge amount of room October 8, 2012
1-5 of 5